Sun, Oct 29|
Indigo Daffodil Intuitive Arts
Loc + Dread Class + Advanced Techniques
Learn how to create Permanent and Temporary Dreadlocks and Extensions.
Time & Location
Oct 29, 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Indigo Daffodil Intuitive Arts, 670 Alvaro St, Reno, NV 89503, USA
About the event
Basic Techniques include:
- Scalp Health + Who is a good candidate for dreadlocks
- Sectioning with a purpose
- Learning how to create and install dreadlocks on different hair types. Using traditional methods on Kinky Coily Hair and crochet in Straighter Hair.
- Hand Positioning
- Maintenence + Repairs
- Safety + Sanitation
Advanced Techniques include:
- Creation of Extensions using Synthetic Hair, Human Hair, and Wool.
- Installation of Permanet and Temporary Dreadlocks.
Theory + Hands on Training
Tuition $300 with Kit Included
All types of crochet needles and latch hooks (at least 6)
Synthetic Hair + Human Hair + Wool Roving
*Student Tuition Available*
- Doll Head (at least 6inches of hair) *Optional*
- Fine Tooth Combs (Bring a few incase you break one) + Metal Rattail Comb
- Lots of Clips
Check in @ 10am
10:15 - 11:15 Theory
11:15 - 12:15 Demo on Basic Techniques
12:15 - 1:15 Hands on Basic Techniques
1:15 - 2:15 Lunch Break
2:15 - 3:00 Advanced Techniques
3:00 - 5:00 Hands on Play
Lunch will be provided.
From $150.00 to $300.00
From $150.00 to $300.00Price optionPriceQuantityTotal
+$7.50 service fee
+$7.50 service fee0